Uses of Baking Soda For Skin And Hair, Everyone desires to look excellent and attractive before their peers and people they interact with. That compliment, “Wow! Your skin is soft and young, and your hair is fantastic. What do you use?” is what all of us always want to hear. Baking soda is the miracle you have been looking for to make your hair and skin healthy.
It is cheap and readily available. Thus, you will not have to dig deeper into your pocket and strain your muscles to get it. Here are the significant reasons you should include baking soda in your must-have list for your body health and beauty:
Uses of Baking Soda For Skin And Hair
- Skin exfoliating: Baking soda has excellent efficiency in removing dead skin and dirt from the skin. It is a super exfoliating agent and has proved very efficient in exfoliating treatment so far.
- Make a mixture of one unit of water to three teams of baking soda and apply it to your skin. After a while, rinse it off with warm water and apply your regular moisturizer.
- Hair cleanser: Baking soda is also used to clean hair. Studies have shown that applying a mixture of one tablespoon and shampoo to your hair will give you better results than regular shampoo. Apply this mixture for ten minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Dry skin moisturizer: If you want to heal your dry skin successfully, baking soda is an excellent way. Mix baking soda with your moisturizer and apply it to the affected dry areas, like the elbow and knees. This will be able to heal the skin and keep it moisturized for a long time.
- Hand softener: After using detergents to wash your clothes, your hands may feel stiff and rough. Baking soda is a great hand softener; you should mix it with water to make a thick paste and apply it to your hands. This will work to ensure that your hands retain their natural softness.
- Teeth whitener: Baking soda works excellently than other manufactured teeth whitener products. Use a mixture of baking soda, salt and water instead of your regular toothpaste to remove stains from your teeth and make them whiter. To draw bad breath, you can gaggle this mixture from time to time.
- Odour neutralizer: You can use baking soda to eliminate bacteria that causes lousy armpit odour. Just mix it with water and apply it under your armpits. This will also help heal dark spots under your armpits caused by the long term use of deodorants and antiperspirants. You can also use in the house in powder form as an air freshener