Worried about how to get rid of dark knees and elbows in 10 days, or how to get rid of dark knees quickly, or how to get rid of dark elbows in one day, or how to get rid of dark elbows overnight? Too tired of dark scaly elbows and knees? Wondering which are the best dark elbows and knees cream or just dark knees cream? Fret no more cause this article has a line of the best remedies for dark elbows and knees.
These remedies are based on natural ingredients. So if you are unable to find any dark knees cream or for both dark elbows and knees cream respectively, nothing to worry about. You only need to try out the best remedies for dark elbows and knees in this piece and see the results for yourself.
The dark scaly elbows and knees can be a product of friction, accumulation of dead cells, too much exposure to the sun, or maybe some sort of hormonal imbalance. Since these parts contain absolutely no oil glands, it’s imperative that you protect these from dryness. You need to properly take care of the knees and elbows in this regard.
The Best Homemade Remedies for Dark Elbows and Knees
Now that you have the best remedies for dark elbows and knees, getting light-toned skin won’t be much of a stretch for you. Try these homemade remedies and find out how to get rid of dark knees and elbows in 10 days, or how to get rid of dark knees quickly, or how to get rid of dark elbows in one day, or how to get rid of dark elbows overnight.
Aloe Vera Remedy
There are substances present in Aloe Vera that help to moisturize the skin. It also improves the uneven skin tone. Aloe Vera has so many beneficial qualities for the skin that it will fix a number of issues too. For say, it has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties to treat certain skin conditions.
Now if you combine both Milk and Aloe Vera, it will be very useful in lightening the skin tone.
- Take milk and Aloe Vera gel in equal quantities. Apply this to the skin and dark areas.
- Do this before you hit the bed and leave overnight.
- Wash off the mixture the next morning.
- Extracting Aloe Vera gel and applying that directly too is very beneficial. You can apply the gel, leave for 20 minutes and then rinse using warm water.
This is one of those foods rich in catecholase enzymes. These have the ability to lighten the skin tone naturally. If you keep on using potato on a daily basis, you will get soft skin. It also helps in reducing the darkened areas to a lighter and softer tone.
Try the remedy like this;
- Take a potato and grate it. Squeeze out all the juice from the grated potato and apply that on to your skin, especially the dark areas.
- Let the juice sit on your skin for 15 minutes before washing it.
- Do remember to apply a moisturizer later on.
You can also cut slices of potato and rub those on to your elbows and knees. Gently rub the slice for 15 minutes and then rinse.
If you are looking to remove impurities in the most natural way, then its best you use turmeric. Also, it will remove those dead skin cells from the elbows and knees. Here’s the best part, it doesn’t have any side effects. There is a compound present in turmeric known as curcumin. This compound reduces the excessive production of melanin and also regulates it. This melanin is highly responsible for dark complexion.
- Take a teaspoon of milk and add some turmeric to it.
- Apply this mixture on the elbows and knees and massage for a few minutes.
- Leave the mixture to dry naturally before you wash it with warm water.
- For better effect, you can also add a bit of honey to this mixture.
Coconut Oil Remedy
- After you have bathed, take some coconut oil and apply on the dark areas.
- Gently massage there for a couple of minutes. Let the skin absorb the oil.
You can also try;
- Take a teaspoon of coconut oil and add ½ teaspoon of lemon juice – make sure it’s fresh.
- Gently massage this on the elbows and knees for some time.
- Take the juice of ½ a lemon, a teaspoon of baking soda and a couple of tablespoons honey.
- Apply this mixture on the knees and elbows.
- Before you wash it off, its best to leave the mixture on for half an hour. Minimum 20 minutes.
Try this other remedy too;
- Blend together a tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera, and 1 tablespoon milk.
- Make a fine paste that you can apply in your darkened areas and leave it for nearly 15 minutes.
- Use warm water to wash the mixture off thoroughly.
Olive Oil And Sugar Remedy
Here is a scrub you can use when all you keep thinking of is how to get rid of dark knees quickly or how to get rid of dark elbows overnight. This homemade scrub will nourish the skin, hydrate it and get rid of all those nasty dead cells.
To make this scrub, you will need sugar and olive oil;
- Make a fine paste by adding olive oil and sugar in a similar amount.
- Apply to the dark areas and gently massage in circular motions. Do this for about 5 minutes.
- Do this once every week.
You can also use this scrub for face cleansing. But its best that you don’t rub the mixture too hard on the face otherwise you will end up hurting the skin.
Oatmeal Scrub Remedy
You will be needing oatmeal, salt and lemon juice for this remedy;
- Mix in a bowl ½ tablespoon of oatmeal, ½ lemon juice, and salt just a pinch.
- This will form into a scrub like a mixture that you can rub gently on the elbows and knees. Make sure you do it in a circular motion. Scrub it for about 10-15 minutes.
- Use warm water to rinse it.
- For best results, it’s recommended that you try out this remedy 3-4 times every week.
You can also try this remedy which includes oatmeal and milk.
- Combine equal quantities of milk and oatmeal – 2 tablespoons preferable.
- Massage this scrub on the dark areas for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with plain water.
You will feel that your skin is soft, young, smooth, healthy and radiant in no time.
Yogurt And Apple Cider Vinegar Remedy
Apple cider vinegar is rich in acetic acid and yogurt in lactic acid. These two are the perfect combination to help cleanse those dark elbows and knees. Also, this remedy will reveal the glowing skin that you’ve always wanted.
Here’s what you need to do;
- Take both ingredients in equal quantity and mix them in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture on the affected areas.
- Let the mixture sit on your knees and elbows for about 15 minutes.
- Wash off using warm water.
You should try this remedy every 3-4 days a week.
Another thing you can do with apple cider vinegar is dilute it with some water to apply on the knees and elbows. Use a cotton ball for application. After 15 minutes you can rinse it.
So what do you have to say about the best remedies for dark elbows and knees? These do feel like they have addressed all your concerns related to how to get rid of dark knees and elbows in 10 days, how to get rid of dark knees quickly, how to get rid of dark elbows overnight, tips for dark scaly elbows, how to get rid of dark elbows in one day, dark elbows and knees cream or which dark knees cream to use for best results.