5 Simple Ways to Remove Pimples While You Sleep, Pimples are a common skin condition that affects many people. They are skin inflammation that occurs when the oil glands are infected with bacteria. Consequently, the swelling gets filled with pus. The oily substance produced by the skin is known as sebum. Pimples are usually a result of an abnormality in sebum secretion. They can appear on the face, neck, back, as well as shoulders.
While they don’t pose a serious health risk, pimples can really affect your appearance. Therefore, it is recommended to treat them at the earliest possible stage; before they start to spread to the point that they become difficult to Remove Pimples
What Causes Acne?
Some of the factors that can lead to acne breakouts include:
- Bacteria growth
- Formation of dead skin cells
- Sensitivity to testosterone
- Consumption of high glycemic foods
- Frequent touching or rubbing of skin
- Leaving makeup on for prolonged periods
Let’s now look into some effective methods of removing pimples overnight:
ICE to Remove Pimples
Ice enhances blood circulation around the affected areas and hence reduce swelling and redness. Moreover, it aids in removing accumulated dirt and excessive oil, as well as tightening the skin pores. You need to wrap some ice cubes or crushed ice in a piece of cloth. Then, place the cloth on the affected area for a couple of seconds. Take a short break and repeat the procedure once more.
LEMON to Remove Pimples
Lemon is loaded with vitamin C, which speeds up the process of drying up the pimples. Likewise, lemon juice is effective in minimizing inflammation as well as swelling on the skin.
What you need
- One tablespoon of freshly-prepared lemon juice
- A clean cotton swab
- A teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Lukewarm water
- Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before sleeping.
- You can also mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Apply the resulting paste on pimples and leave it on overnight.
- In the morning, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Toothpaste to Remove Pimples
Several studies have endorsed toothpaste for eliminating pimples quickly. Moreover, toothpaste has antibacterial properties that are effective in combating bacteria that causes pimples.
You just need to apply some toothpaste to the affected area and leave it overnight. Then, wash your face with water in the morning.
BASIL LEAVES to Remove Pimples
Basil leaf extract is extremely beneficial in the process of eliminating pimples.
What you need
- Cotton ball
- Basil leaves
- Warm water
- Dip some basil leaves in water and let them stay for around 20 minutes to get the liquid extract of Basil.
- Use a cleanser to thoroughly cleanse your face before going to bed.
- Then, using a cotton ball, apply the basil extract to your pimples and live it overnight.
- In the morning, rinse it off with water.
ORANGE PEEL AND JUICE to Remove Pimples
With its high vitamin C content, orange works magic for acne breakouts. Its acidic properties also accelerate the process of pimples removal.
What you need
- Orange juice
- Orange peel
- Cotton swab
- Start with washing your face with warm water to dilate the skin pores.
- Gently rub an orange peel on the pimples. Make sure you use a different peel for each pimple to avoid infection.
- Dip a cotton swap in orange juice and apply it gently on the affected area, using a different swab for each pimple.
- Afterwards, wash the areas with cold water to prevent clogging of the skin pores.