Common hair care Mistakes for Hair growth, Everyone wants shiny and gorgeous hair and will do anything to ensure they have the best hair. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you fail in getting the hair you desire because of your everyday habits?
Common hair care Mistakes for Hair growth
- Skip heat protection
- How to prepare your natural shampoo
- How to take care of unmanageable hair
- Hair care mistakes you might be making
- Discarding the towel and using an old t-shirt instead
- Knowing what to do
- Make use of a wide-tooth comb or your fingers when detangling your hair. Don’t use the brush to avoid breakage and maintain the shape of the curls.
- Easy ways to eliminate dandruff
- Drink plenty of water to treat rough, dry, and wavy hair
- Use a specific conditioner to keep your dry hair hydrated.
- Don’t use barrettes and elastics that pull on your hair.
- When possible, avoid using hair styling.
- How to care for your hair after straightening
- You should brush your hair appropriately to keep it healthy.
- Hair spa at your home
Hair Growth Cycle:
Hair undergoes three stages in its growth:
The Anagen stage – Hair growth is visible in this stage. The lengthening is attributed to the follicles that divide.
The Catagen stage – Hair growth stops in this transitional phase. The hair is pushed up close to the surface, whereas the follicle shrinks.
The Telogen phase – This resting phase lasts around 2-4 months. Once it elapses, the hair resumes growing.
These cycles are most active when we are young, but they slow down when we hit 30. This is attributed to hormonal imbalance, unhealthy diet, as well as excessive stress.
Home Remedies For Hair Growth:
Natural remedies offer great benefits when it comes to improving hair growth. Besides being cheaper, they’re also more effective. Here’s a look into the 11 most effective treatments that will deliver positive results:
The sulfur in onion juice accelerates collagen production in the tissue, which helps prevent hair loss for hair care.
- Chop red onions or shallots into small pieces
- Squeeze the juice out of them
- Apply the juice on the scalp and let it act for 15 minutes
- Rinse the scalp with a mild shampoo
Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apply ACV on your already washed hair to make it healthy and shiny.
This homemade remedy is rich in protein that accelerates hair growth. It’s also packed with selenium, sulfur, zinc, iodine, iron, and phosphorous.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and olive oil into one egg white
- Mix it well to get a smooth paste. Gently apply the paste to the entire hair care.
- Wait for 20 minutes before rinsing with cool water and then shampoo.
Besides accelerating hair growth, fenugreek preserves the hair’s natural colour.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of the fenugreek paste with two teaspoons of coconut milk.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and hair for hair care.
- Wait for half an hour before rinsing with a mild shampoo.
Being a great source of vitamins A, B, and C, potatoes are essential for hair growth.
- Juice potatoes in a juicer.
- Apply the juice to your scalp and give it 15 minutes.
- Use mild shampoo to rinse
Besides promoting hair care by fortifying the hair roots, this hair conditioner also makes your hair shiny and silky.
- Add 1 cup of dry henna powder into ½ cup of yoghurt
- Apply the mixture throughout your hair care before allowing it to dry completely.
- Then, wash with a mild shampoo.
Loaded with Capsaicin, cayenne pepper averts hair thinning and promotes hair growth. It also increases nutrient absorption by activating the nerves and increasing the blood flow in the scalp.
- Mix1 teaspoon of pepper powder with two teaspoons of olive oil
- Apply the mixture on your scalp, more so the areas with thin hair.
- Use cold water to rinse
With its high iron, potassium, and essential fats, coconut milk helps to stop hair fall and breakage.
- Apply coconut milk to the affected areas and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash it with cold water
Green tea is packed with antioxidants that prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
- Apply warm green tea on the entire scalp.
- Wait for one hour before washing with cold water.
Indian gooseberry (amla):
Being rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, Amla is beneficial for healthy hair growth. Likewise, it enhances the hair colour.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of lime juice with two teaspoons of amla powder or liquid.
- Apply it on the scalp and allow it to dry.
- Then, wash it off with warm water
With their wealth of nutrients and vitamins, cumin seeds are great for hair care.
- Add cumin seeds into olive oil or castor oil
- Let them soak overnight.
- In the morning, apply the mixture to the problematic areas.
- After 15 minutes, rinse it off with mild shampoo.