I am wondering why and how Rose Water has found a spot in every house all across the globe? Well, it’s a straightforward answer. There are aplenty benefits you get from using rose water. In other words, you can take it as a beauty magic potion because of all the remarkably versatile uses and fantastic benefits. Undoubtedly, you can use it for nearly any purpose from drinking to applying on your skin to using it in natural home remedies to beautify your looks. And this is just we are talking about. You can also use it in certain foods.
Let’s get back to the beauty part and share with you this kicker. No matter if you have any skin from dry, oily or combination, rose water is something you can use on all. Easily add the water to all your beauty regimes without care.
You can use rose water for eyes or rose water for acne and also can treat any skin related issues with rose water. In a face pack, you can use rose water on face overnight as well. You may not have realized it, but the benefits of drinking rose water are numerous and also rose water benefits for hair are exceptional.
This is precisely why many women all over the world consider it a secret weapon to beautify them. It’s a beauty secret they’d happily add to their daily beauty care routine.
However, when you’re about to purchase, you need to ensure that it’s not full of chemicals, preferably 100% natural. It doesn’t have any added chemicals because this way, it loses its effectiveness.
The Wonders of Rose Water
No matter you use rose water for eyes, or rose water for acne. There’s only benefit that comes with its use. You can leave rose water on face overnight as a natural toner. No need to use chemical products. Rosewater benefits for hair are also something one keeps looking for. And let’s not get into the benefits of drinking rose water because they are countless as well.
In short, rose water is all for benefits and nothing less. For centuries, it has been used as a beauty tool. It’ high time the rest of the world catches up to this natural phenomenon.
It has soothing and hydrating abilities. Moreover, this highly powerful product is also considered a natural antiseptic. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory powers too. It’s a complete beauty powerhouse. No wonder why many of the world-famous and high-end brands use rose water as the base for most of their beauty products.
However, we know how seriously expensive these products can be. It’s not easy for you to purchase them. Adding an entirely expensive, rose-infused beauty and skincare regime daily is not possible yet. Therefore, a simple bottle of completely natural rose water will do the trick. It’s easily available at the supermarket. Just need to ensure it’s purely 100% natural.
Well, now let’s get to the best skin and hair care remedies that involve rose water. The key to these remedies is using them correctly and daily, or as stated for better results.
- Remedy 1: Do you feel like getting an extra nudge? Feeling like taking your sheet-mask game to the next level? Well, you most certainly can do that by taking a cotton pad and soaking it in the rose water to apply on your face. Do it after cleansing. Now, once you have thoroughly cleaned the face, you can lay the sheet-mask that you’ve soaked in the serum on it. What good will applying the rose water before this do? Well, it will help in amplifying the hydrating capabilities and benefits of the sheet mask. Moreover, the sheet mask will help the rose water penetrate deeper into your skin. Once it goes deep down, so will the water’s soothing properties.
- Remedy 2: You go to the market every month to buy toner or other beauty products. Well, here’s what you can do. You can replace your toner with rose water for acne, applying it all over the face. Sounds like a horrifying prospect? Fear not because it’s not as bad as you think. It can have excellent results. The product has antibacterial properties. It tends to soothe the skin and any irritation, especially when the skin is prone to acne. However, even if that is not the problem, you can still use it for dry skin to keep it hydrated. You can sweep the entire face with rose water while being applied on a cotton ball. Rosewater for acne can prove to be highly effective. Also, the soothing factor you get is worth using it.
- Remedy 3: You can carry a small spray bottle loaded with rose water wherever you go. Also, keep one next to your cosmetic products. Whenever you apply a little makeup on, spritz a little on the face. This will be highly effective in boosting up your entire look after makeup. When you’ve had a long day, you can spray the water on your face a little to feel freshened and lightened. It can offer a lot of effects including toning, brightening, softening as well as refreshing. Thinking about saving in on tons of money? Don’t choose a face mist then. Go for this product so that you can apply rose water on face overnight, each night. A less cheap but rather effective option.
- Remedy 4: Face with the issue of Redness? If you have a look at most of the products in the market available for redness, you will notice they contain rose water as an ingredient. This is because the product can help relieve redness. The water contains anti-inflammatory properties which are highly beneficial in reducing irritation and acne. So, instead of buying a face product that is effective in treating redness, how about you get a bottle of natural rose water. This way you can manage anything you want; use it for any purpose you want to like using rose water for eyes, rose water for acne, applying rose water on face overnight, or reap the countless rose water benefits for hair. Benefits of drinking rose water are also numerous too. Then why do we have to spend so much on beauty products?
- Remedy 5: Want to know the rose water benefits for hair? Let’s share a few. Take a cup of regular water and add two tablespoons of rose water to it. You can pour the mixture directly through your hair strands after you’ve shampooed and conditioned. It’s a DIY mixture to rinse the hair. When you use rose water benefits for hair, it will help in hydrating the hair more. Yes, the benefits of hydration extend to the hair too.
- Remedy 6: Some people will have dry skin, even when they use lotion. Instead of the lotion, switch your daily care regime with rose water. Or don’t change. Just add it to your regime along with the lotion. This might be your answer. Whenever you feel like, spritz the face and body with rose water and to seal the deal, apply lotion immediately while the skin is still damp. Good rhythms to flaky skin I’ll say.
- Remedy 7: Want to know the benefits of drinking rose water? Well, I can list down many here’s one that’s overly looked for on the internet. How to get rid of wrinkles? Well, the answer is simple and easy. Yes, you’ve got it right, Benefits of drinking rose water include you getting rid of those wrinkles that you hate so much. Benefits of drinking rose water makes your skin look youthful and young.
So, we’ve talked a lot about the benefits of rose water for acne, eyes, face, body, skin – in other words, the whole body. Whether you apply it or drink it, you will only gain benefit so don’t be surprised when you get to save ample and still look beautiful and young.