5 Best Ways to Remove Pimples Overnight, Pimples are a common skin condition that affects many people. They are skin inflammation that occurs when the oil glands are infected with bacteria. Consequently, the swelling gets filled with pus. The oily substance produced by the skin is known as sebum. Pimples are usually a result of an abnormality in sebum secretion. They can appear on the face, neck, back, as well as shoulders.
While they don’t pose a severe health risk, pimples can affect your appearance. As such, it is advisable to treat them at their earliest stage; before they start spreading to the extent that they become difficult to remove.
What Causes Acne?
Some of the factors that can lead to acne breakouts include:
- Bacteria growth
- Formation of dead skin cells
- Sensitivity to testosterone
- Consumption of high glycemic foods
- Frequent touching or rubbing of skin
- Leaving makeup on for prolonged periods
Let’s now look into some
Effective Methods to Remove Pimples Overnight:
ICE to Remove Pimples Overnight
Ice enhances blood circulation around the affected areas and hence reduces swelling and redness. Moreover, it aids in removing accumulated dirt and excessive oil and tightening the skin pores.
You need to wrap some ice cubes or crushed ice in a piece of cloth. Then, place the fabric on the affected area for a couple of seconds. Take a short break and repeat the procedure once more.
LEMON to Remove Pimples Overnight
Lemon is loaded with vitamin C, which speeds up the process of drying up the pimples. Likewise, lemon juice is effective in minimizing inflammation as well as swelling on the skin.
What you need to Remove Pimples Overnight
- One tablespoon of freshly prepared lemon juice
- A clean cotton swab
- A teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Lukewarm water
METHOD to Remove Pimples Overnight
- Dip your cotton swab in the lemon juice and then apply it to the pimples before bedtime.
- You can also mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Apply the resultant paste on the pimples and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Toothpaste to Remove Pimples Overnight
Several studies have endorsed toothpaste for eliminating pimples quickly. Moreover, toothpaste has antibacterial properties that are effective in combating bacteria that cause spots.
You need to apply some toothpaste to the affected area and leave it overnight. Then, wash your face with water in the morning.
BASIL LEAVES to Remove Pimples Overnight
Basil leaf extract is highly beneficial in the process of eliminating pimples.
What you need
- Cotton ball
- Basil leaves
- Warm water
- Dip some basil leaves in water and let them stay for around 20 minutes to get Basil’s liquid extract.
- Use a cleanser to clean your face thoroughly before bedtime.
- Then, using a cotton ball, apply the basil extract to your pimples and live it overnight.
- In the morning, rinse it off with water.
ORANGE PEEL AND JUICE to Remove Pimples Overnight
With its high vitamin C content, orange works magic for acne breakouts. Its acidic properties also accelerate the process of pimples removal.
What you need
- Orange juice
- Orange peel
- Cotton swab
- Start with washing your face with warm water to dilate the skin pores.
- Gently rub an orange peel on the pimples. Make sure you use a different peel for each spot to avoid infection.
- Dip a cotton swap in orange juice and apply it gently on the affected area, using a different swab for each pimple.
- Afterward, wash the areas with cold water to prevent clogging of the skin pores.