20 Signs to Fix Candida Imbalance, Candida albicans is a yeast that is found in the mouth and intestines of a human being. There is a symbiotic relationship between your body and the candida.
The benefits of candida include getting rid of harmful bacteria and cleaning excess unabsorbed sugar from your body. Candida feeds on sugar found in the bloodstream.
The imbalance of blood sugar can cause extreme multiplication of candida to a level where it will be hard for the body to control them.
Causes of uncontrolled candida growth:
- Presence of heavy metals in the blood.
- Body adjustment to support candida multiplication.
- An imbalanced diet that’s rich in carbohydrates.
- Excess intake of antibiotics.
- Blood sugar imbalances due to insufficient insulin in the blood.
- Bacterial imbalance in the body.
- Insufficient digestive enzymes.
Identifying a candida overgrowth
Symptoms will be more prominent in the mouth, vagina, groin, and intestines. Candida can penetrate the intestine walls into the bloodstream and grow on significant organs. This can be fatal. Here are common symptoms associated with candida:
- Unstable mood.
- Persistent constipation.
- Inability to focus.
- Athletes’ foot infections.
- Yellow spots in the mouth.
- Severe headaches.
- Lack of appetite.
- The abnormal urge for sugar.
- Itching around the rectum.
- Itching around the body.
- Body rashes.
These symptoms are similar to those of gluten, dairy sensitivity, adrenal burn, blood sugar imbalance. Therefore, you should not be confused.
For mild infections, treatment is simple, beginning with changes in diet and lifestyle. You should:
- Increase intake of naturally fermented foods.
- Avoid eating processed or gluten-containing cereals.
- Significantly reduce or eliminate consumption of dairy products.
- Eat foods that are rich in fibers.
- Significantly reduce or eliminate intake of processed sugar.
- Increase intake of pure water or lemon water.
- Avoid stress.
- Increase sleep duration.
- Spare time to relax your body.
- Avoid intake of processed fats.
- Begin taking a probiotic.
For severe infections, visit a medical doctor for more specialized treatment. Doctors advise some supplements to help against candida. These include:
- Extract from fluid grape seeds.
- Coconut and palm oil.
- Oil extracted from Black Walnut.
- Pau d’arco herb.
It would be best if you always took care of your health.