2 Ingredient Weight Loss Tonic you should Drink Empty Stomach, This article presents you with a Weight Loss Tonic that will promote your weight loss process, boost your immunity, and provide you with several other health benefits, including cell health and cancer prevention. The drink is primarily composed of raw honey and apple cider vinegar.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Blood sugar control – According to several studies, ACV effectively lowers glucose levels in the bloodstream. As such, it is very beneficial in the case of pre-diabetes and diabetes.
- Weight Loss – ACV creates a feeling of satiety and suppresses food cravings between meals. As such, it promotes the weight loss process. That way it’s the part of Weight Loss Tonic.
Benefits of Raw honey
- Antibacterial – Studies show that raw honey has powerful antibacterial properties, which help fight against microbes, and efficiently heals wounds.
- Antioxidant – Raw honey is packed with various antioxidants, especially the ‘Millefiori’ type, which decelerate and avert cell damage and minimize cancer cells in the skin, lungs, and prostate.
- Dental Health – Raw honey is also effective against gingivitis, loose teeth, bad breath, and pain from chewing.
Therefore, a combination of apple cider vinegar and raw honey can deliver numerous health benefits. It is advisable to consume Weight Loss Tonic the first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, for optimal results. Here’s how to prepare it:
What you need to make a Weight Loss Tonic:
- A teaspoon of raw organic honey
- A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- A cup of water
Mix the ingredient in a glass, and take the Weight Loss Tonic 20 minutes before breakfast
You’re advised to see the doctor before using this drink as it may negatively affect bone density and potassium levels in the body. Individuals who’re sensitive to apple cider vinegar should try organic celery juice.
Also, perform some cardio workouts like running or jogging to accelerate the fat-burning process.